maandag 18 april 2011

'Needs'

I was planning on doing a post about shoes today, but then I found out it would be my third since I have my blog. The third out of thirty to be exact, so that didn't seem so necassary to me. That's why I decided to post my needs.

Zara shirt, Zara red bag, Vans Prison shoes, Cheap Monday jeans.

 I'm proud of myself for staying realistic, no designer clothes (because I want some, but I don't need some, and ofcourse can't afford some). I just love, love, love those highwasted ripped jeans! Normally I don't like ripped jeans, but these are just perfect. But ofcourse they're sold out, I should have nown.. Next to a bag, some shoes, a striped shirt and some new jeans, I need a sweater and some hihgwasted shorts for spring. I've seen a really cool sweater at the H&M mens department (on the website), I'll take a look at it in stores soon! I hope to get the shorts for my birthday this week.

What do you need for spring?

Geen opmerkingen:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...