dinsdag 19 april 2011

KOH Nailpolish

This morning I had my first two houers off from school, I love to have that every tuesday. I was having breakfast when I heard the doorbell ring. It was a delivery guy with a package, it had my name on it so I took it with me inside. I had no idea what was inside, because I hadn't ordered anything. Suddenly I remembered..









My presents from Elle! Three nail colours plus the Wipe It Away. It's so funny every box contains a polish with a description ;)

I now I normally don't post anything about make up, it's simple: I don't like it. But nailpolish, on the other hand, I love! So this present is so perfect for me. Wondering which presents I'm about to receive tomorrow, on my birthday!

Geen opmerkingen:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...