maandag 24 januari 2011

Socks

Hey guys,

I've had a hectic day today. My school schedule changed and everybody was hating the person who makes them. I'm not verry happy either, on monday I've got school from 8:20 AM till 15:30 PM and I only have three normal lessons on that day. I keep thinking they don't think about the students when they make a new schedule. I heared people say that by wednesday there probably will be a new schadule, again, I hope that one will be better.

I didn't made outfit pictures of todays outfit yet. I hope I still have time to do it, but it's getting dark and there's no one home that can make my pictures.

My socks are still not back in stock and it's starting to piss me off. Here are some really cool combinations with socks:













Pictures all from Lookbook and Tumblr

Oops, they aren't a few. I hope you like them.

Thanks for reading, I'll keep you posted.
Fleur

PS for one of only reason my text turned black en blue. I have no idea why, I hope I can found out how to fix it.

Geen opmerkingen:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...