Every year my sister and I celebrate our birthday together (well, only for the family). My birthday is on April 20th and hers is today, on the 24th. This year we thought it would be fun if we would both make a cake. And not for our selfs, but for each other. Eva made the round cake with a friend, it's a chocolate cake with strawberry inside. I made that castle cake, it's a vanilla cake and it also has strawberry inside. The party for our family was yesterday and I made some pictures.
You're looking at
- Me and my cake, made by my sister
- The cake. The doll is me, click here to see which outfit she based it on.
- The cake I made for my sister.
- A piece of cake (so cute!)
- Random (It's a tree, for those of you who hadn't noticed)
- A pillow, present from a friend. She made it herself!
- Some of my presents.
- Me with my sunglasses.
- My sister's skirt.
- The shoes I wore today.
I also got a movie from my grandma, 'Barbie as the Princess and the Pauper'. I loved that movie since I whas little, I'm so happy I have it on DVD finally!
Have a happy easter,