donderdag 21 april 2011

04202011

I went to the park with my sister, a friend of her, my brother and my boyfriend to take pictures. We made 196 pictures in half an houer, it was so much fun. I discovered some really cool spots to take pictures, you can see two spots below, the rest I want to save for later outfit posts.


Wearing: Forever21 top, Zara highwasted shorts, Zara shoes, Sacha round runglasses, ASOS anchor ring, KOH pink nailpolish, Rimmel blue nailpolish, the golden ring was a present by my boyfriend.

To bad it was to warm for my birthday outfit, but I wore them today instead. I'm going to take some pictures now with a friend, so you'll see them tomorrow.

I just love this weather, don't you?

3 opmerkingen:

Designers-United.com zei
Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.
All about vintage zei

hoi hoi !!

Sorry het vorige bericht was van mij !!
Ik was nog ingelogd op de andere blog.
Maar over de korte top op mijn vintage site..
Ik ben ongeveer 1,67m lang.

groetjes

Anoniem zei

oeh leuke outfit! ik vind je blog erg leuk :) ik ga je nu ook volgen hoor! hihi, liefs!

www.marijeaagje.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...