dinsdag 25 januari 2011

Just a dress

Here is my outfitpost, like I promised. I have been having this dress for so long, I think all the clothes I bought before this dress are clothes I already gave my sister because they are to small for me now. Luckely I stopt growing by that time, so I hope I can keep my clothes forever.



Wearing: Dress - H&M, giraffe necklace - a gift, nailpolish - from my sister, glitter wedges - H&M (now in sale)
red flower ring - Primark, silver heart ring - Bijoux Brigitte

Tights might look blue but they really are grey. Today's outfit is simple, but I still like it. The shoes give the finishing touch.

Thanks for reading,
Fleur

PS For people who notice, this is the sweater that everybody hated in last season Hollands Next Topmodel. I didn't see the episode, but I know about it, and I like it as a dress. So don't hate it!

1 opmerking:

Anoniem zei

Hi!

Sorry for making fun of you before, I actually think your blog is supercool!
(also I'm impressed by your English! I do think you misspelled stopped, but I'm not very sure... :P)
How nice of you to mention the necklace was a present =)

When you wear those shoes you're a giant. But I love you anyway ;)
And I think your dress is (still) very nice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...