vrijdag 9 september 2011

Friday Night on Tumblr

It's friday night and I got so bored I started cleaning and organizing my room. What the hell is wrong with me?

I'm a little lonely tonight, all my friends are at Appelpop (wich is a small dutch festival), but I couldn't join them because I have to work this weekend. Now I'm spending all my time on Tumblr.

You know what I found out? It's not that bad spending whole your friday night on Tumblr for once, in fact, it's just like any other night on tumblr. Plus: I found some really cool inspiration for my blog.


This is just one of the pictures I found, I'm in love with the sweater! I wish my boyfriend would ever wear it. But I'm pretty sure he won't be caught dead in it. Boys are weird ;)

I hope you'll all have a better friday night then I have here!

Fleur

PS Outfit post will be up this week, I've got so much new combinations to show you!


Follow Lace and Silk

Geen opmerkingen:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...